Get ERC-20 Token
The native tokens of Polygon Network is $MATIC Token. To do most things on Polygon. you will need to pay gas fee, which comes in the form of MATIC. Polygon is an EVM based layer2 blockchain Network.
Here's a general guide on how to buy Matic (Polygon) tokens from an exchange and send them to your Web3 wallet:
- 1.First, you will need to create an account on a cryptocurrency exchange that supports Matic trading. Some popular exchanges that support Matic trading include Binance, Coinbase, and Kraken.
- 2.Once you have created your exchange account, you will need to deposit some funds into it. This can typically be done by linking your bank account or credit card to the exchange and transferring funds in a fiat currency such as USD, EUR, or GBP.
- 3.With funds in your exchange account, you can now buy Matic tokens. Locate the Matic trading pair on the exchange and place a buy order at the current market price or at your desired limit price.
- 4.After your Matic purchase is complete, you will need to withdraw your Matic tokens to your Web3 wallet. To do this, go to the "Withdraw" or "Send" page on the exchange, select Matic as the token you want to withdraw, and enter the public address of your Web3 wallet, choose network of the dapp you are going to use. (Polygon for CoinCollect)
- 5.Double-check that you have entered the correct address, as sending tokens to the wrong address can result in permanent loss of funds. After confirming the withdrawal, your Matic tokens should appear in your Web3 wallet within a few minutes, depending on the speed of the blockchain network.
- 6.Once your Matic tokens are in your Web3 wallet, you can use them for a variety of purposes such as staking, providing liquidity on decentralized exchanges, or participating in NFT marketplaces. Be sure to secure your Web3 wallet with a strong password and backup phrase, and never share your private keys with anyone.
Binance.com - You can withdraw MATIC tokens via your Binance account (if you have one). Bear in mind you need an account to do so.
to withdraw MATIC token to your wallet address on Polygon don't forget to choose Polygon network while withdrawing.